FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
Product Manager Shared Fleets & Digital Mobility
What is the job purpose?
- You will be holding the key responsibility for shaping our products portfolio, ensuring we have the right products in line with market opportunities, expectations of our prospects and customers significantly contributing to our revenue growth. As more customers seek for digital experience, the future success of our business is also dependent on providing relevant range of products in this environment.
- As part of your role you will assess external best products available (and you provide business cases to build, buy or partner to implement them), our customer expectations and commercial business goals and translate these in to market leading and differentiating product proposition.
- You will take a customer-centric approach to evolving and developing our products portfolio in order to deliver best-in-class experience and execute against a roadmap that will ensure we remain ahead of the industry. Develop new and enhance the existing products through the delivery of new features and innovations.
- Support with the execution of the plan and constantly looking at the revenue and cost saving opportunities.
What are the key accountabilities?
- Gather market, business and customer requirements and use data to define new/improvements to our products
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels within the organisation across management, IT and functional teams
- Understanding of business needs and best practices in building digital “products” through interpreting customer needs and translating these in to deliverable requirements
- The role will include ongoing monitoring of performance, tracking of online customer behaviors and constant optimization of the digital acquisition customer journey
- Manage the implementation of changes to improve our product performance, ensuring all relevant teams are briefed on the impact of changes
- Establish an effective working operating rhythm with a number of business functions in order to provide updates on the executional plan and deliver excellent user experiences – Sales, Marketing, Operations, Compliance and Technology
- Regular reporting to assess and share the performance of our digital acquisition platforms across Europe. Ability to run business analysis and understand the data behind decisions\actions.
- Effective measurement and constant monitoring of the product performance with the objective of delivering continuous improvements
- Gather business and customer requirements to develop commercial focused business cases and use these to build product roadmap
- Lead cross-functional teams through the entire product development lifecycle, using data to identify creative solutions for problems that arise
- Part of a team responsible for interactions between third party vendors and internal teams
What knowledge, skills & experience are needed?
- Minimum 5 plus years of solid work experience in a product management, mobile app, servicing or digital environment, ideally in B2B environment
- Experience working in Agile way
- Strong customer focus, digital customer behavior monitoring and measurement as well as testing
- Good level of English, other European language is a plus
- You are able to lead and innovate even when faced with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ideal candidate with digital payment solutions, telematics or shared economy projects experience
- Proven experience of working with external and internal stakeholders, outsourced vendors and development teams
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Project and/or product management with a focus on meeting digital customer needs and on time delivery
- Enjoys working in a constantly evolving and changing environment
What do we offer?
- Environment of growing international company
- Modern working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Teambuildings and other corporate events
- Work in dynamic and talented team
- 5 week vacation, sick days, el. meal vouchers, Cafeteria contribution, Pension contribution
- and more...
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Marketing, Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer