Moving and improving the world.
Wabtec is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions, and value-added services. Whether it's freight rail, transit, mining, industrial or marine, our expertise, technologies, and people - together - are accelerating the future of transportation.
Wabtec supplies its products, including entire locomotives, to all key markets in the world, both for freight and passenger transport. You can find more information about Wabtec here: www.wabteccorp.com.
FAIVELEY TRANSPORT CZECH a.s., https://www.ftczech.com/
with roots in Lekov, is part of the American concern Wabtec Corporation, which after merging with the French company Faiveley Transport in 2016 and the American company GE Transportation in 2019 became the largest manufacturer of components for the railway industry.
In Pilsen we work in two production halls with an area of 27,000 m2 using the most modern technologies for the production of our top products.
Site HR Partner
Site HR Partner are to:
- Manage complex Associate queries
- Act as a liaison between associates and leadership team to resolve issues
- Facilitate engagement activities
- Address low risk employee cases and conflict resolutions
- Support investigations
- Execute standard company-wide programs
- Coordinate all temp to hire conversions and direct hire paperwork
- Administration of all filing and HR related paperwork
- Direct additional projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous work experience in Human Resources or Recruitment, ideally within a large scale Customer Service or Operations based environment
- Basic knowledge of Czech employment / labor law
- Fluency in both Czech and English; both verbally and written communication
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all employee issues and concerns
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines, and be flexible to help cover other HR issues as they arise
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HR systems (e.g. Workday, Anett -attendance system)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and helpfulness at all times front line of employee issues
- Ability to adapt well to and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Communication in other language is an advantages
What can we offer?
- You will join a well-established team of colleagues who will start helping you with training
- You will work in a clean and modern open space office environment
- For lunch you have a choice of 5 dishes in our company cafeteria
- We will be happy to contribute to your free time within the Sodexo benefits - education, sports, culture
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 days of a sick day
Legal authorization to work in Czech Republic is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
*Please note that we do not accept agency candidate submissions without a formalized agreement with Wabtec Talent Acquisition. If you are an agency/third party Recruiter and have not been engaged by Wabtec for this search, we do not owe you a fee if you submit a candidate to the applicant tracking system that is ultimately hired.
At Wabtec, We are Moving and Improving the World.
Information about position
- FAIVELEY TRANSPORT CZECH a.s.
- U Přivaděče 1315/3, Plzeň – Černice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Business Partner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer