As part of the US Company WW Grainger Inc., Fabory, a technical trading company, offers a wide and growing range of fasteners, tools, industrial items and safety products from reputable and well-known brands. Our main customers of these materials are, for example, companies that perform repairs and maintenance and machine builders who use the materials in producing their machines. Our customers therefore operate in many markets and sectors and we support both small businesses and multinational companies in their daily production and maintenance and repair.
Manager Business Applications Team
What do we offer?
You will be responsible for the team delivering support and maintenance of the business applications in scope to provide right solutions for the business. Primary responsibilities include people management, service delivery, and problem management. Business Applications Manager also plays a role of technical lead providing necessary guidance to the team on technical solutions.
If you will succeed, you could look forward to have 26 days of vacation, yearly bonus, meal vouchers and other benefits (sick days, home office, regular barbecues etc.).
We are looking for enthusiastic IT leader (minimum 4 years with leading a team around 10 members) who has international support experience. Our candidate must have expert knowledge about enterprise business applications, preferably one of these applications: SAP: R/3, CRM, VRM, LES, BW, Hybris, Step, WebMethods, etc.
Our ideal candidate should have experience from high-change environment, ability to act tactically and operationally within a clear strategic framework, and among others very strong analytical and problem solving skills. Fluent English is a must-have. Experience with methodologies like ITIL, Agile, LEAN, KANBAN, etc will be an advantage.
Fabory is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Informace o pozici
- Fabory CZ Holding s.r.o.
- K Letišti 1825/1a, Šlapanice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 70 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Consultant, Lecturer / Instructor, IT Manager, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer