EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE - MASTER DATA ENTRY - Nike team
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for systematic, data driven, at the same time technical person into our Nike team, that will mainly help our Production gurus to have all the orders for Nike retail stores in order in our ERP system.
- Production Executives assist Production Managers in the production process and help with coordination of orders to produce our clients’ designs.
- Production Executives complement the project team by entering the master data as well as placing detailed orders to the ERP system (Infor M3).
- We expect our Production Executives to be technically skilled, organized and detail oriented (to operate and master our ERP system), good communicators, planners, and team players working closely with our production managers, inventory manager, project managers and operation (DC) teams.
- Project documentation / Data entry - Ensure ERP system is used to document all production related information and technical documentation. Enter master data to ERP system on daily basis. Responsible for quality of data entered in ERP system (material number creations, BOM set-up, suppliers’ orders) as well as tracking of the data clarity in the system for the whole production team. Acting as a key user for the production role in ERP system.
- Project execution – Acting as the right hand to Production Managers to ensure on time deliveries of ordered material (daily communication with suppliers is required)
- Supplier management - Maintain great relationships with all suppliers, liaison between different material suppliers for production status checks.
- Communication – Acting as the contact person for internal teams and suppliers on project status and details related to material delivery, provide clear and timely solution oriented communication to suppliers and internal team members.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Technical education and experience in production area is an advantage
- Project execution skills – able to source and document relevant information, and report on, follow procedures and carry out activities relating to project execution.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple tasks), great attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry and client’s business (ability to read technical drawings, gain basic knowledge of the materials and production technologies)
- Strong in the logic of ERP system and Excel tables, capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure.
- Good communication skills for both personal and written interaction with suppliers and internal teams.
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced level of MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a big plus
- English – B1- B2 - communicative level required for mostly written and sometimes verbal communication with our colleagues from Holland
- Czech language - advanced level is a must for daily communication with Czech suppliers
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá), Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, Support IS, Vkládání dat do počítače, Specialista ERP
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel