EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
- As a Graphic Designer for EYELEVEL, you will be working with the Assembly Team, Packaging Team and Engineering Team.
- Creating assembly and packaging manuals, 3D simulations/animations, documentation and renders.
- Graphic Designer must have a strong attention to detail, a background in engineering and installation manuals, strong communication skills, and be team player.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Design of assembly manuals according to 2D drawing, 3D model or real object
- Check production data (input data) and further control (control checkpoint)
- Capacity planning
- Monitor the latest revision
- Cooperation with a engineering, assembly and packaging team
- Solve issues with assembly (feedback to engineers)
- Work with M3 (ERP - check stock availability) and PDM
- Keep Assembly catalogue updated (last versions and upload all new manuals)
- Gathering latest revisions and data for requested articles
- Work with individual teams to develop assembly manuals for individual products or whole projects
- Proactively come up with convenient assembly construction if possible (feedback to engineers)
- Monitor and analyze new possibilities for assembly manuals, videos, interactive digital solutions ect.
- Estimation of consumed hours per manual
- Design of new universal document appearance across manuals
- Generate 3D models and 2D drawings for visualization
- Create an assembly manuals
- Design wide range of manuals and create extended manuasl for the suppliers/assembly and installation teams
- Cooperation with assembly, engineering and packaging team
- Occasionally preparing special visual data for clients
- Communication (inform assembly team and project teams about time estimates and project progress)
- Document management (keep all technical documents properly organized)
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Very good knowledge of virtual possibilities
- Very good knowledge of common production techniques
- Able to sketch ideas by hand before using Graphic and 3D/CAD programs
- Able to take appropriate notes during meetings to brief in team later
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Self-motivated, confident team-player
- Proactively reaches out to others for new knowledge about: Company process, Production Techniques, Production Materials, Software Skills
- Comfortable working alone on projects and finding solutions from outside EYELEVEL
- Organized, efficient, structured
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Time flexible
- Advanced experience preferably with Rhinoceros, Illustrator or Corel, Solidworks (Composer), Rendering software (e.g. Keyshot) or other suitable program
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- English – communicative level required for daily written and verbal communication
- Other languages are advantageous
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Dell,Lenovo,...), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry, Industrial Designer, Design engineer, CAD / CAM specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.