EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
INTRODUCTION OF YOUR ROLE
The role will be the primary contact for all tier-1 application support needs responsible for providing initial response and basic troubleshooting for internal users. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- 1st level Technical support
- Provide technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- New computers installation
- Hardware maintenance and issue solving
- User account administration and management
- Basic network issues solving
- Supplier communication if needed
- Property management
- Testing new technology (SW and HW)
- Managing technical documentation
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Previous experience with IT troubleshooting and with 1st Level Technical Support
- Ability to learn and think outside of the box
- Work in international team
- Problem-solving skills
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- OSX, iOS, Windows (W7, W10)
- Basic network knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory basic administration
- Microsoft Exchange basic administration
- Experience with MDM
- Experience with ticketing tool
- IT suppliers portfolio
- Hardware diagnostic skills
- Cable wiring
- AP/switch configuration
- Czech – native/fluent
- English - advanced
- Driving license
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Dell,Lenovo,...), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW technician, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.