EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
INTRODUCTION OF YOUR ROLE
You will work in a team of skilled programmers, and focus on many interesting internal portals, ERP system and client facing solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Architect the solution based on business requirements.
- Determine the best solution for current business needs. Choose and use the best fitting technology, language or framework.
- Participate on running projects.
- Work with development team, and participate on web application and internal ERP system development for internal use and also development of client facing solutions.
- Communicate with internal IT and DEV team.
- Infrastructure cannot work without application department and vice versa – thus, if they are doing something that influences apps, or apps team is doing something that influences infrastructure, you’ll be required to communicate with both teams and make sure, that both teams are proceeding forward in coordinated manner. That means close communication between DEV’s and OP’s.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU
- At least 2 years of proven experience with SQL.
- Experience with OOP.
- Continuous deployment ( Git / Mercurial / TeamCity / Bamboo / Docker / Jenkins ).
- PHP frameworks ( Symfony / NETTE / Laravel ).
- Front-end frameworks ( bootstrap / gulp / less / jQuery / react / angular / foundation ).
- Server management (Windows and Unix).
- Network management.
- Knowledge of any ERP system.
- Knowledge of Infor M3 ERP system – Self hosted or CloudSuite based.
- OpenText StreamServe – document designing and development.
- Infor Process Automation (IPA) and Drool rools settings.
- Infor OS.
- Infor ION + Business Vault (BOD - Business Object Document Management).
- Infor Coleman.
- Infor Mongoose.
- Infor JScripts.
- Infor Mashups.
- Czech – native/fluent
- English – advanced
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap.
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple, Lenovo or Dell), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, SW architekt, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel