EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER EXTERNALLY
Introduction of the role
- As a Graphic Designer for EYELEVEL, you will be working with the Packaging and Manual Team and Production manager.
- Creating assembly, instalation and packaging manuals.
- 3D simulations, documentation and renders.
- Graphic Designer must have a strong attention to detail
- Background in engineering is a great benefit
- Design of manuals according to 3D model or real object
- Generate 3D models, renders and drawings for visualization - convert 3D models to vectors
- Create an assembly, instalation and packaging manuals
- Design of new universal document appearance across manuals
- Design wide range of manuals and create extended manuals for the suppliers/assembly and installation teams
- Occasionally preparing special visual data for clients
- Cooperation with a production packaging and manual team
- Work with individual teams to develop assembly manuals for individual products or whole projects
- Estimation of consumed hours per manual
- Inform teams about project progress
- Keep all technical documents properly organized-gathering latest revisions
What are we expecting from you?
- Very good knowledge of virtual possibilities
- Very good knowledge of common production techniques
- Able to sketch ideas by hand before using Graphic and 3D/CAD programs
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Self-motivated, confident team-player
- Proactively reaches out to others for new knowledge about: Company process, Production techniques, Production Materials, Software skills
- Advanced experience preferably with Rhinoceros, Illustrator or Corel, Solidworks (Composer), Rendering software (e.g. Keyshot) or other suitable program
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Packaging software is a great benefit (ArtiosCAD)
- English – communicative level required for daily written and verbal communication
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Vydavatelství, tisk a polygrafie, Designer, Grafik
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: práce na živnostenský list/IČO
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel