EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
ACCOUNT MANAGER - RETAIL FIXTURE INDUSTRY
INTRODUCTION OF YOUR ROLE
- You will be the first and foremost the person responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing and developing his client’s concept.
- You will be accountable for developing client relationships and ensuring oversight of the account/project team. This includes all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development and maintenance of client relationships to effectively increase market share while helping clients improve their return on investment.
- You will be driving success of projects - receiving proper briefings, planning, organizing internal resources, checking quality of all deliverables, creating project cost estimates, controlling profitability of projects, ultimate responsibility for the client business.
- You will supervise account operations – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising of the projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
- You will identify business opportunities to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering and winning new projects. Being involved in negotiating important deals and building agreements with clients and suppliers.
- You will establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project, work within established operating budgets, analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project, overseeing profitability of multiple projects and providing timely income forecasts and updates as deemed necessary.
- You will be responsible for client satisfaction - developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts
- You will be acting as a trusted communications integrator across teams, keeping client and our teams informed all the time and providing answers to any questions regarding the projects he/she is responsible for.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience in Client Service, Project Management and Retail Fixtures or similar industry
- Experience with team leading or ability and will to lead a team (6 people)
- Active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team. Aspiration to leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships.
- Savvy in identifying potential challenges for the business and comfort taking the lead in solving them.
- Self-motivated, confident, able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, honest and direct
- Flexible, dedicated, and passionate for the job
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- IT - Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must, ERP experience is a must, Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit
- Languages - Fluent English is a must
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna or terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Account Manager, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer