EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
Introduction of the role
- Client Services Director (CSD) is responsible for strategic management and development of assigned business units within the region by leading, inspiring, coaching, empowering and developing business leaders of respective account teams.
- CSD is accountable for driving continuous improvement and efficiency of business operations. Primary focus is on operational excellence, process standardization and full utilization of system/available tools as well as pricing and service levels.
- CSD works very closely with Client Services Director EMEA (CSDE) and helps to set the vision, the overall business strategy, initiates implementation of processes and drives integration across teams.
- To achieve this, the CSD must be an accountable leader, strategic thinker, excellent communicator, negotiator, self-starter and team player.
Implementation of business strategy
- Works with CSDE and the team of senior leaders in business to define the overarching business strategy working within the framework of company vision, long term strategy while being sensitive to the company culture.
- Oversees execution of defined client specific strategies and works with senior leaders in business to adjust them according to development on the market.
- Develops proactive operational service plan for clients, aligned to strategy and client needs and for executing on that.
Supporting business opportunities and cultivating relationships
- Develops and keeps excellent relationships with strategic-level client contacts; maintains unified approach across account teams (EYELEVEL DNA, client selection criteria, etc.).
- Together with CSDE acts as point of escalation for any client related issues and proactively manages the resolution process with frequent updates and satisfaction measures
- Helps define briefs, problems to be solved and works together with other internal teams on scoping, shaping and building the solution through EYELEVEL Method powered workshops.
- Provides support to the sales process where appropriate (e.g business operational input into RFPs, pitch participation, business operational content in new business due diligence process etc)
Strategic internal collaboration and Business process ambassador
- Foster co-operation, communication and teamwork within EL departments – Client Services, Operations, Finance, HR
- Acts as a trusted communications integrator across teams; connecting and supporting collaboration of account teams on regional and global level.
- Acts as an advocate for implementation of new process within the company. Participates in efforts to support standardization across accounts and works in multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement product and business operational enhancements.
- Co-ordinates internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Interfaces with operations to ensure smooth delivery of services to EL clients.
Developing Business Leaders
- Mentors and supervises multiple account teams for optimal utilization of capacities, optimization of processes, knowledge sharing, internal (cross-team) fairness, etc.
- Coaches and mentoring account teams’ leaders, long term strategy in planning resources and hiring (in cooperation with HR department), performance management, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering team work.
Managing budgets and departments
- Is accountable for overall performance, budget management and personnel decisions of assigned business units, setting and evaluating strategic KPIs for account teams, adopts corrective measures if necessary.
- Appoints managers of departments, approves purchasing commitments and performs signatory rights according to internal guidelines. He is further accountable for learning and development of his direct reports and creating environment and providing resources, so they can perform their duties and tasks.
What are we expecting from you?
- 7+ years of experience in Client Service, Project Management
- Proven record of managing and developing multiple client accounts on global/regional level.
- Business and Finance acumen.
- Managerial experience (leading, developing and coaching team members) is a must.
- Leadership skills – ability to guide, direct, or influence people; active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Exhibiting strong strategic and operational decision making skills.
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships.
- Deep knowledge of the client’ s business and brands.
- Self-motivated, confident leader, coach and mentor
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, honest and direct
- Flexible, dedicated, and passionate for the job
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a must
- Level of English close to native speaker is a must
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
Sauna or terrace with grill and beer tap
Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
Unlimited vacation (seriously)
Cafeteria Benefit System
English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
Free massages every month
Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Prodej a obchod, Marketing, Vrcholový management, Key Account Manager, Regionalní obchodní manažer, Obchodní ředitel/manažer, Ředitel
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel