EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
ACCOUNTANT (Accounts Receivable - AR)
INTRODUCTION OF YOUR ROLE
Accountant (AR) is reliable member of accounting team and is responsible for accuracy and completeness of all issued invoices. Cooperates also on closing process and audits.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Issues and send out customer invoices
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of all issued invoices especially in connection with CZ legislation and VAT
- Responsible for proper documentation related to each invoice
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules. This currently entails a real-time review of each customer order and its terms for changes needed and determination of proper timing of revenue recognition
- Reconciles A/R to the G/L during book closing process and in case of any discrepancies is responsible for correction
- Maintains entrusted files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Participates on monthly closure and periodic accruals calculation
- Proactively reviews financial processes and works on their improvement
- Participation on work relating to both external and internal audits (statutory and SOX)
- Assists with other projects as needed
- Supporting other company departments
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU
- Basic knowledge of accounting, Czech accounting standards and tax legislation, including VAT is a plus
- Previous experience in similar company/position is an advantage
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Detail oriented and precise, independency
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Czech/Slovak - fluent is a must
- English – intermediate level (B1)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Fakturantka, Účetní, Finanční účetní
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.