Our company was founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of GK Software SE. Since then, we have built a reputation as one of the leading IT companies in the Pilsen Region. We develop applications for international retail chains around the world. At the same time, we are dedicated to the research of new technologies, which we then use to develop innovative IT solutions for our customers.
JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
What can you expect?
- You will take part in the development of enterprise and cloud applications (such as cash register systems, goods flow monitoring systems, alternative payment systems, etc.).
- You are not expected to be engaged in programming only but also in analyzing and proposing individual solutions.
- If you want to use your English, you will find opportunities with us as our implementation teams are mostly international.
- If you are interested in travelling, we will be pleased to make it possible for you.
What do we expect of you?
- You are a graduate of a technical university (ideally specializing on SW development).
- You possess good knowledge of Java J2SE or EE.
- You are familiar with terms such as SQL and XML.
- We will be pleased if you already have experience with Maven, Spring, SVN, JUnit, Webservices, Swing, Hibernate and CI (Jenkins, Nexus).
- You have a logical and analytical way of thinking.
- You are not afraid to communicate either in English or German.
- You are able to work on your own but also have a team spirit.
- You are not afraid to assume responsibility.
What do we offer?
- Attractive remuneration.
- Working hours that you can arrange to suit your needs, which will be surely appreciated by those who are no early risers.
- Air-conditioned offices in a well accessible location in the center of Pilsen.
- Flat rate meal contribution, workplace drinks and fruit days are a matter of course.
- You can improve your knowledge of foreign languages by communicating with native speakers. We organize English and German courses.
- Contribution to a consultation with the expert on terap.io platform, where you can discuss various topics from the field of your work or private life with
- We like to liven up our work with teambuilding events, sports tournaments, evening parties, etc.
And on top of that:
- You are entitled to 26 days of holiday + sick days.
- You can use our sports center (squash, TRX, yoga lessons...).
- You can relax in a massage room or use the physiotherapist's services right on our premises.
- Travel insurance for your business and private trips.
- Many other attractive benefits.
Informace o pozici
- EUROSOFTWARE, s.r.o.
- Radčická 60/40, Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.
Pozice je vhodná i pro uprchlíky z Ukrajiny
EUROSOFTWARE, s.r.o., Jana Vondrášková
+420 737 035 817
+420 737 035 817