ESET is a global provider of security software for corporate and end users, dedicated to combating emerging computer threats.
ESET products are among the most advanced security software solutions in the world, which have won a number of prestigious awards and allow over 100 million users to safely discover the potential of the Internet. ESET's broad product portfolio offers businesses and consumers maximum proactive protection with minimal demands
Security Monitoring Specialist
We are looking for enthusiastic IT security fan to join our Threat Analysis&Services team as Security Monitoring Specialist. Together with us, you will participate in the creation of new products/services and you will have access to the most modern technologies in the field of computer security.
Functional Responsibilities and Duties
• Work with security monitoring systems and security threat reporting systems.
• Analyze security threats, evaluate data on potential threats.
• Investigate security incidents, find connections and map computer attacks.
• Prepare reports for the customer / communicate with the customer about incidents.
• Cooperate on the development of new technologies for monitoring and identification of security breaches.
• Cooperate in the development of security monitoring services and the system of reporting on security threats.
• Optimize the monitoring system for the customer's environment.
• Consult and develop recommendations in the field of computer security.
• Work with systems to identify malicious code.
• Cooperate with colleagues performing in-depth analysis of malicious code.
• Educate continuously in relevant areas of cyber security and transfer knowledge to the team members.
• Perform conceptual, systemic, creative and methodological activities.
• Carry out other tasks according to the instructions of the direct manager in accordance with the activities of the department and the company.
• Education in IT security field is an advantage.
• IT Security certificates or other technological certificates are advantage – CEH, Windows, Unix, Network Security
• Experience as a SOC security analyst, or an equivalent position (also outside the SOC) where the main full-time job was the operation and evaluation of outputs from the security monitoring systems for the purpose of identifying and reporting potential security threats is desirable
• Experience with forensics analysis and incident response is desirable
• Good knowledge of the Windows/Linux operating system, knowledge of system tools
• Knowledge of the inner workings of the Windows/Linux system (how things work) - processes, registries, filesystem, services, scheduling, ...
• Good knowledge of computer networks (IP address, port, protocols, MAC address, ...)
• An overview of computer security
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• Support in personal and professional development - opportunities to attend various trainings, courses, conferences or meetups
• Attractive financial bonus paid twice a year based on your performance
• Financial support in case of life milestones (wedding, childbirth)
• Complementary retirement savings contributions
• Fully covered 170 CZK/per day meal vouchers
• Transportation benefit
• Refer a friend" benefit - the opportunity to receive a financial bonus when referring a friend for an open vacancy
• Available home-office or remore work
• Fully-paid 3 sickdays
• Mind’n’Soul Program - free helpline and counselling in personal and professional development
• Sport activities support
• Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages - you can find them all in every kitchen
• Casual, friendly, open culture with no dress code
• Participating in company events
• Opportunity to use company common areas (terrace, relax zone, library) for a chill time and meetings with colleagues
• Volunteering and opportunity to participate in various CSR activities
• Loyalty program - extra vacation days and financial bonus after working at ESET for 5 and more years
Informace o pozici
- ESET Research Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Palachovo náměstí 799/5, Brno – Starý Lískovec
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Operating system and network administrator, Technician, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer