Společnost ESET, která byla založena v roce 1992, je světovým producentem bezpečnostního software pro firemní klientelu i koncové uživatele a věnuje se boji proti vznikajícím počítačovým hrozbám.
Produkty ESET patří mezi nejpokročilejší bezpečnostní softwarová řešení na světě, za což společnost získala řadu prestižních ocenění a díky nim může přes 100 milionů uživatelů bezpečně objevovat možnosti internetu. Široké portfolio produktů ESET nabízí firmám i spotřebitelům maximální proaktivní ochranu při minimálních nárocích.
Product & Service Analyst
Product Analyst contributes to ESET’s product & service portfolio development strategy by executing technical, functional and business analysis over competitive security solutions and services.
Possible remote work.
Who are we looking for:
Product & Service Analyst is an ideal job for a candidate who enjoys working in a technical and ever-evolving industry and is ambitious to self-develop his / her specialization. We are looking for talent able to dive deeper, solve specific issues, filter out key points and understand context and relations from a higher perspective. The ideal candidate should have a sense of deliberation, professionality, and integrity. Let us know if you are familiar with shortcuts like MDR, SOC, SIEM, and XDR.
- The Competitive Intelligence team of experts is an integral part of ESET Product Management department that helps Product Managers and ESET internal stakeholders make critical strategic decisions and improve ESET product and service portfolio.
- Product Analysts actively participate in following the evolution of ESET products.
- The Competitive Intelligence team has great team spirit, an open atmosphere and a high level of integrity.
- We love to apply technical gadgets, which help us in our work.
- We work in the ESET HQ in Bratislava in a private office.
- Product & Service Analyst, as a member of the Competitive Intelligence team, is an expert in the competitive landscape of the IT Security industry. His / Her daily routine is analyzing competitive security products and services.
- He / She also monitors market trends and competition in the IT Security industry from a global perspective and collects and evaluates Early Warnings.
- Product & Service Analyst drives or participates in strategic projects by performing operations which include:
- Purchase, install and maintain competitive security solutions according to needs
- Perform technical, functional and business analysis, use case testing
- Identify product & service strengths and weaknesses
- Transform observations into requiring outputs
- Advisory and consultancy - delivering and presenting conclusions and recommendations
- Higher technical education and advanced experience in IT are a must
- Experience in software & IT service delivery analysis
- Excellent expertise in the Windows platform, and experience in SOC processes and procedures is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interest in technology trends and education in the field of security, telecommunications and information networks
- Experience in security software & services is an advantage
- Experience in Competitive Intelligence is an advantage
- Knowledge of the business environment and business security solutions and services is an advantage
- Support in personal and professional development - opportunities to attend various trainings, courses, conferences or meetups
- Attractive financial bonus paid twice a year based on your performance
- Financial support in case of life milestones (wedding, childbirth)
- Complementary retirement savings contributions
- Fully covered 170 CZK/per day meal vouchers
- Refer a friend" benefit - the opportunity to receive a financial bonus when referring a friend for an open vacancy
- Available home-office or remote work
- Fully-paid 3 sickdays
- Mind’n’Soul Program - free helpline and counselling in personal and professional development
- Sport activities support
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages - you can find them all in every kitchen
- Casual, friendly, open culture with no dress code
- Participating in company events
- Opportunity to use company common areas (terrace, relax zone, library) for a chill time and meetings with colleagues
- Volunteering and opportunity to participate in various CSR activities
- Loyalty program - extra vacation days and financial bonus after working at ESET for 5 and more years
Informace o pozici
- ESET Research Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Security and safety, IT Analyst, Product owner, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine