Společnost ESET, která byla založena v roce 1992, je světovým producentem bezpečnostního software pro firemní klientelu i koncové uživatele a věnuje se boji proti vznikajícím počítačovým hrozbám.
Produkty ESET patří mezi nejpokročilejší bezpečnostní softwarová řešení na světě, za což společnost získala řadu prestižních ocenění a díky nim může přes 100 milionů uživatelů bezpečně objevovat možnosti internetu. Široké portfolio produktů ESET nabízí firmám i spotřebitelům maximální proaktivní ochranu při minimálních nárocích.
Security Monitoring Engineer (m/f)
Are you skilled in IT security? Threat detection is your daily routine?
Join our Service Security team and help us to fight threads. You will work with assigned customers and be a part of development of new technologies.
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Work with security monitoring and threat reporting software
- Analyze security threats, evaluate data on potential threats
- Investigate security incidents, find connections and map computer attacks
- Create incident reports for the clients/communicate the incidents
- Participate on the development of new security technologies
- Cooperate on development of security monitoring services
- Optimize the monitoring system for the customer's environment
- Work with systems to identify malicious code and cooperate with colleagues performing detailed malicious code analysis
- Continual education in relevant fields of computer security
What do we expect from you:
- Relevant experience at least 3 years
- Interest in continuous education in the field of computer security
- Analytical thinking with an eye for detail
- Patience when processing a lot of data
- The ability to communicate with the customer
- English language - ability to understand technical text, write simple technical reports and recommendations
- Fluent Slovak or Czech language is a must
- Good knowledge of the Windows/Linux operating system, knowledge of system tools
- Good knowledge of the inner workings of the Windows/Linux system (how things work) - processes, registries, filesystem, services, scheduling, etc.
- Knowledge of computer networks (IP address, port, protocols, MAC address, etc.)
- An overview of computer security
What will make us even more happy:
- Any kind of IT Security certificates or other technological certificates is an advantage (CEH, Windows, Unix, Network Security)
- experience working in SOC
- experience working with SIEM
- experience with evaluation of outputs from security monitoring systems
- experience with forensic analysis or Incident Response
- certificates in the field of computer security - e.g. CEH
- technological certificates - Windows, Unix, networks
- experience with Windows OS administration
- experience working in the field of computer security
- experience working in the technical support department
- willingness to work in shifts (24x7) - mobile emergency only 1 week in 3 weeks (average number of incidents to solve = 1-2 per week)
- the ability to communicate fluently with the customer in English
- experience writing scripts in Python
Informace o pozici
- ESET Research Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Palachovo náměstí 799/5, Brno – Starý Lískovec
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, ERP Specialist, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer