ESET is a global provider of security software for corporate and end users, dedicated to combating emerging computer threats.
ESET products are among the most advanced security software solutions in the world, which have won a number of prestigious awards and allow over 100 million users to safely discover the potential of the Internet. ESET's broad product portfolio offers businesses and consumers maximum proactive protection with minimal demands
Senior Product Manager - Remote(Czechia, Slovakia, Romania)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager experienced in IT security and B2B / Enterprise segment.
Primary working location of this position is Bratislava, but you are able to work from Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, we can discuss all possibilities.
As a member of global product management team at ESET headquarters, you will utilize your previous experience to shape the future of ESET security products and services for enterprise customers around the world, including some of the most famous corporations (airlines, banks, car manufacturers and others).
You will execute activities to ensure that products and services development is evolving in accordance with ESET´s vision and strategy for the enterprise customers. Based on your knowledge of security software procurement processes of enterprise customers, your role will include identification of potential improvements in ESET´s products and services portfolio so that deal breaking hurdles become eliminated. You will be responsible for enterprise roadmap that will span over multiple ESET´s solutions.
Your role may also include driving improvements and innovations across selected ESET products/ecosystems, always with enterprise customers in mind. You will be expected to actively lead discussions and cooperation with other experts in their respective fields from development, product management, interaction design and marketing communication teams. You may be responsible for defining not only product vision, goals, strategy and roadmap but also enterprise ecosystem as a whole - not only from product/service and functionality perspective, but also from pricing, licensing, customer journey point of view.
Additionally, your responsibility will be to present core values and benefits of specific product and/or the selected enterprise business ecosystem to internal teams, business partners or business end customers. You will perform regular evaluation of product the whole ecosystem success on the enterprise market and you will define specific product goals, KPIs and feature improvements.
- Expand the product knowledge including the technical aspects of individual features of products and services.
- Be responsible for mirroring of the enterprise business strategy into a strategy and vision of the enterprise product ecosystem.
- Further be responsible for identification of new products, features improvements and prioritize them within product backlog in order to support that vision and strategy
- Execute ongoing customer research to build own market knowledge, identify and articulate unresolved market problems of enterprise customers
- Develop own market knowledge by monitoring relevant markets, technological trends and business models.
- Perform an independent opportunity assessment, evaluation of Win/Loss reasons and sales impediments.
- Define goals and strategies for enterprise proposition as such
- Define formalized business and product requirements and communicate them to the rest of the organization.
- Drive cooperation on achieving enterprise targets with other product managers as well as with other relevant teams and other key stakeholders across the company.
- Actively use product management processes and frameworks.
- Maintain and update product proposition for enterprise customers
- Define a portfolio product strategy, combining various types of applications and systems, possibly serving various customer types.
- Approve product positioning.
- Create and maintain product bulletins.
- Participate in the preparation of materials for internal product management processes and activities.
- Participate in the optimization and improvement of the quality of processes impacting cross-team collaboration on products and services.
- Propose optimizations of existing processes and systems and be actively involved in their implementation.
Personality requirements and skills
- proven experience from a technology/IT/software company as a Product Manager, Technical pre-sales or similar role (actively participating in demonstrating value of security solutions to enterprise clients)
- Knowledge of procurement and evaluation process (and technical requirements) for cybersecurity solutions in companies with over 1000 seat-count is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills to various audiences in English are required
- Previous working experience from cybersecurity industry in enterprise segment is required
- Business customer orientation and proven ability to properly understand business customer needs is required
- Previous experience in Business 2 Business, especially enterprise solutions segment is required Previous working experience with administration of enterprise network or endpoint security is an advantage
- Dedication, excellent attitude towards the goals, passion about the product/service and its broader context are key values of the suitable candidate
- Ability to manage strategic and operational challenges
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
Education that is in line with above mentioned requirements
Informace o pozici
- ESET Research Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Security and safety, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer