Společnost ESET, která byla založena v roce 1992, je světovým producentem bezpečnostního software pro firemní klientelu i koncové uživatele a věnuje se boji proti vznikajícím počítačovým hrozbám.
Produkty ESET patří mezi nejpokročilejší bezpečnostní softwarová řešení na světě, za což společnost získala řadu prestižních ocenění a díky nim může přes 100 milionů uživatelů bezpečně objevovat možnosti internetu. Široké portfolio produktů ESET nabízí firmám i spotřebitelům maximální proaktivní ochranu při minimálních nárocích.
Would you like to define the User Experience for a global software company with more than 100 million users?
The User Experience Team at ESET is looking for a talented Service Designer with passion for innovation and the motivation to take the experience of ESET Professional Services and connected digital touch points to a new level.
As a member of the global User Experience Team at ESET headquarters, you will utilize your previous experience to shape the future of ESET Professional Services for business customers around the world, including some of the most famous global corporations (airlines, banks, car manufacturers and others).
As a Service Designer you are responsible for the design of systems made of people, digital, and physical touchpoints. You will design value exchanges among them in ways that make the system sustainable for both the users and providers. You will plan, prioritize, and deliver service design activities autonomously and in cooperation with other stakeholders.
Primary working location of this position is Bratislava, but if you are able to work from Brno, Prague or Krakow we can discuss all possibilities.
You will work closely with the other designers in our team as well as stakeholders from business, technology, and other areas to define the best possible experience for users of our customers.
You will have responsibility for the experience of one or more services, and its related touch points, and you will participate in all parts of the design process including research, design, and validation.
Based on your skills, interests, and projects, you will:
- Drive the design of complex B2B services in the cybersecurity domain
- Create and communicate outcomes through journey maps, service blueprints, ecosystem maps that bring clarity to behaviors, relationships, workflows, and processes
- Utilize experience prototyping techniques that help test and validate service components and to convey value propositions
- Conduct, and synthesize research with service users and service providers
- Integrate digital solutions with services to work effectively for both customer and providers
- Lead and facilitate workshops with stakeholders, and customers to drive the analysis of current services and the design of new services and improvements
- Be part of all other UX activities in our team
For this role we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in Service Design
- Experience working on non-trivial services
- Relevant education (UX, Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Psychology, or similar)
- A proactive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand technical topics
- Great communication, cooperation, and presentation skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Bonus points for
- Experience with services in the B2B segment
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
If you are interested in position, please send us work samples that you find relevant and are good representations of your skills.
When selecting the samples, consider these points:
- We’d like to see how you think and what your design process looks like.
- We especially like sketches, storyboards, scenarios, journeys, conceptual models.
- Explain how things work, how they are connected and why they are designed this way.
- For commercial or group projects, tell us what exactly your role and contribution was.
• Support in personal and professional development - opportunities to attend various trainings, courses, conferences or meetups
• Attractive financial bonus paid twice a year based on your performance
• Financial support in case of life milestones (wedding, childbirth)
• Complementary retirement savings contributions
• Fully covered 120 CZK/per day meal vouchers
• Transportation benefit
• Refer a friend" benefit - the opportunity to receive a financial bonus when referring a friend for an open vacancy
• Available home-office days - 12 days per month or remote work
• Fully-paid 3 sickdays
• Mind’n’Soul Program - free helpline and counselling in personal and professional development
• Sport activities support
• Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages - you can find them all in every kitchen
• Casual, friendly, open culture with no dress code
• Participating in company events
• Opportunity to use company common areas (terrace, relax zone, library) for a chill time and meetings with colleagues
• Volunteering and opportunity to participate in various CSR activities
• Loyalty program - extra vacation days and financial bonus after working at ESET for 5 and more years
Informace o pozici
- ESET Research Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Palachovo náměstí 799/5, Brno – Starý Lískovec
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Security and safety, Technology and development, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine