Do you like numbers and enjoy working with them?
Do you speak English and would like to use your language skills at work?
Are you high school or university graduate with passion for accounting?
Does it sound good? Perfect! Go on reading, because this opportunity could be a great experience for you! We are growing and you can be part of an exciting transformation!
We are Epiroc. A market leader. A global company with Swedish company culture, in which a friendly colleague in the position of Purchase to Pay (P2P) Junior Accountant with English fits wonderfully.
What will be your job about?
Your desk will be at the modern office building located just by “Pražského povstání” metro station. Our Shared Services Center contains slightly above 70 employees, including 14 members in the P2P team.
In the Purchase to Pay Team, you will take care of your clients by ensuring smooth operations of following activities:
- Process transactions (invoices, credit notes)
- Match supplier invoices with purchase orders and resolve discrepancies
- Post invoices into accounting system on a daily and timely basis while ensuring invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and cost centers
- Prepare payments and perform month-end activities and reporting
- Analyze vendor accounts, solve negative balances
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Communicate with vendors to resolve account discrepancies and respond to vendor inquiries
- Communicate with client, provide support and solutions
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and special tasks assigned by Team Leader
Why will you like us?
- Your Team Leader Ondřej, experienced colleague Pavla and the rest of the team will always be there to help you
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- Work flexibility called Freedom@Work allows us to individually balance our work and personal life
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and we have training and development programs
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- The work in Epiroc is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
- There is a huge terrace available in our office
- We have 18 nationalities in the office, so there is always someone to chat about the world
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: annual bonus, 5th week of vacation, meal vouchers, language courses, training activities, fresh fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, sport activities, flexible working hours, home office, pension and life insurance, Multisport card
What knowledge and skills we are looking for?
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), experience with any accounting software is highly welcome
- Advance knowledge of English – daily communication
- Experience in an accounting or finance department during your studies, preferably in an international company, is highly welcome
- We will get well along with friendly personality with sense of responsibility and good focus on details
- Czech citizenship or work permit is a must
Does that sound right to you? We will be happy to meet you! Please send us your CV in English. We answer all applications!
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative, safe and sustainable drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 38 billion in 2018, and has more than 14,000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Epiroc Czech Republic s.r.o.
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative, safe, and sustainable drill rigs, rock excavation, and construction equipment and tools. Epiroc is based in Stockholm and has more than 14,000 passionate employees. In the Czech Republic we have around 100 employees in total. We are based in two offices in Prague, and part of our service team is located in Třebíč.
Information about position
- Epiroc Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.