Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Sr ServiceNow Portal UI Developer
The Angular Web Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and implementation of Web and Service portal projects on the ServiceNow platform. The Angular Web Developer will work closely with key stakeholders and team members to ensure that implementations are conducted following an Agile approach and align with industry best practices. This individual will design and develop technical solutions for HR’s ServiceNow platform. Also, this individual must collect, analyze and fully explore and understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows, and deliver enhancements on the ServiceNow roadmap.
Location - Czech Republic (remote), please apply in English!
- Advise and consult with functional and technical teams on business requirements and prioritization of design and development requests while leveraging ServiceNow best practices
- Responsible for analyzing, configuring, developing and deploying various web site enhancements via update sets to production following established change control processes
- Work with functional teams and key stakeholders to suggest opportunities and deliver on automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by enabling/configuring plug-ins, managing upgrades, troubleshooting, fixing bugs and conducting root cause analysis
- Deliver prompt resolution of operational problems reported by ServiceNow users
- Develop user stories and complete any development and testing tasks related to ServiceNow web-based projects
- Develop and deploy ServiceNow reporting and dashboards
- Develop technical documentation for processes and approaches to development for developer knowledge base and to establish technical governance
Education, Experience, Skills
- Must have at least 3 years of Angular Web Development experience, Bachelor’s degree in a related field, fluent English
- System Admin Certification required
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors
- Experience in object oriented developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications and Web Service Applications using Front End/User Interface (UI) Technologies
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators
- ServiceNow development experience preferred
- Excellent consultation and communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and team members across HR, IT, and various other functions
- Aptitude to explore options and present alternatives to challenging requests from stakeholders
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer