Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
SFDC Level 2 Support
Edwards is seeking a passionate support analyst to join us as a Support Administrator/ Analyst (L2) focused on Salesforce (SFDC). Sitting within the Business Solutions Team, you will support the full lifecycle implementation and maintenance of SalesForce by administering the system and supporting end users.
Reporting to the lead of SFDC Support and Data, this role will encompass both the end-user support, data management and integrations of the system as well as leading small change requests, gathering requirements and translating them into technical specifications. Thereby accelerating sales growth and maximizing the lifetime value of all customer relationships.
- Responsible for resolving all L2 support queries, that relate to user set-up, territory and data management, bugs and maintenance
- Projects support with tasks in integrations, data management, testing and training.
- Responsible for all L1 escalations which relate to the enhancement of existing functionality and small project requests
- Act as a project lead on L2 case escalations
- Offer guidance and mentoring to the other Support Analysts in the team
- Undertake development of SFDC reporting tools and systems documentation
- Support the lead of SFDC Support & Data to implement a tailored and scalable Salesforce solution
What you will get:
- A job with added value - our products are saving lives
- Interesting work opportunity in an internationally well-established company with a multicultural environment (about 30 different nationalities in our Prague office)
- The company is growing rapidly in Prague - the possibility for long-term career growth
- Modern office environment in Prague centre - Praga Studios in Karlín
- Our own fitness and yoga room
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Sick days
- Meal allowance and many more...
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Previous experience of user support for SalesForce for Unlimited editions essential (preferably at a multi-dimensional organization) and integrations
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Experience in the gathering of user requirements and the translation into technical requirements
- Motivated self- starter and shows initiative with ability and drive to perform in a very fast-paced environment, able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- A strong team player with good communication skills
- Analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 737 539 636