Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Training Coordinator (medical device industry)
Critical Care Business Unit is searching for Training (Events) Coordinator who will be providing logistics and contracts support for HCPs, document Quality associated tasks while optimizing workflows and processes within the team.
Are you fluent in English? Do you have experience with organizing events and / or trainings? Join Edwards - company that helps patients with heart diseases! Apply in English NOW!
- Generate (e.g, fill in templates and communicate with HCPs) contracts (e.g Investigator Initiated Trials) and engagement letters (contracts for one-off activities) for HCPs (speakers, proctors) and HCOs (Health Care Organization, for indirect sponsorship). Review all contracts to ensure compliance with established guidelines, including securing appropriate approvals and signatures
- Organize HCP travel arrangements including back and forth communication with HCPs and travel agency
- Process invoices for the HCP/HCO involvement, track costs and observe budget including resolving complex issues
- Organize and manage all internal event planning details such as venue, travel, transportation, reservations, pre-meeting materials, meeting minutes and presentations under limited supervision. Lead contact for events with internal project teams, external customers (HCPs, speakers, attendees), and hotels/vendors. Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems leading up to and on the event day. Mitigate any change in direction of event planning
- Administer Quality related activities. File Quality associated documents.
- Monitor, analyze and report related data on regular basis.
- Collect annual need assessment in collaboration with HCPs across the EMEA region for assigned BU
- Monitor and update contract templates, implement appropriate local laws and provisions across the EMEA region. Coordinate contracts with compliance and legal.
- Coordinate and analyze proctoring activities (e.g., communication with HCPs, proctors and EW clinical specialist, planning a calendar).
- Other incidental duties: Assist with interview and travel arrangements for stakeholders (e.g, new hires)
Education and Experience:
- Technical Diploma in or equivalent, 3-4 years years experience of previous related experience required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience with basic project management preferred
- Previous experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or other similar industry preferred
- Fluent in English required; fluency in another European language preferred (e.g., Spanish, German, French, Italian)
- Good computer skills in MS Office Suite, Adobe, Excel and ability to operate general office machinery
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including the ability to convey instructions and training
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Full knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures, and requirements relevant to brand standards
- Full knowledge and understanding risk of HCP interaction and strictly adhere to AdvaMed code of ethics
- Full knowledge of HCP (Healthcare Providers) expense policies
- Full knowledge of business systems (e.g., CVENT, ECLM (Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management), Concur, COUPA, Travel Request Processing)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization to influence and achieve objectives
- Ability to prioritize competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels, including external contacts that may be at high levels in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Nadstandardní lékařská péče, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Vzdělávání a školství, Farmacie
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel