Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Project Coordinator / Project Management
In this role you will be responsible for Clinical Contracts from the Project Management perspective.
- Lead the finalization and launch of the ACE platform (tracking platform for the clinical contracts progress); take over system and process governance; continuously monitor and manage the ACE platform to optimize efficient use; provide user instruction and training on how to use the platform to allow consistency.
- Maintain clinical templates agreements, incorporate attorney revisions to accommodate regulatory, legislative, industry changes and organize translations.
- Develop & manage key performance indicators/ service levels, related communication and escalation of delays.
- Initiate, develop and implement cross-functional tracking and analytics of various data (e.g. negotiation times) to have reliable data source for future decisions.
- Encourage cross-functional alignment and cooperation to enable knowledge sharing, resolve issues and develop contingency plans when necessary; maintain related best practice guide.
- Facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members and leadership.
- Serves as MCTA (Master Clinical Trial Agreement) champion within Edwards.
- Represent the Clinical and Legal team in the future ICERTIS (contract platform) development.
- Support/Lead team meetings including meeting organization, material preparation, taking minutes and tracking action items.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor´s degree
- 5+ years of total working experience, 3+ years in project management - either being project manager, project coordinator, project assistant etc.
- Project management experience mandatory
- Project Management certification nice to have
- Legal/clinical/ or other contracts administration background nice to have
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with Project Management tool/s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize competing requests based on actual business needs; ability to manage and commit to set timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, also sometime including different time zones (e.g. US)
- Working independently without close supervision
- Able to make decisions
- Able to interact with people across different levels and within matrix organization
- Stakeholder management
- This is a 2-year fixed term contract opportunity with possibility of extension – more details & information will be provided during the first interview
What else can you expect?
- Challenging opportunity to work for a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations
- Truly international dynamic and friendly work environment, we use English on a daily basis
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Employer committed to reduce its environmental impacts
- Brand new offices in Prague city center, you can find us in Karlín area
- Various employee groups - network of women, charity, employee events
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours, home office, 5 weeks of holidays
- Sick days, sick leave compensation
- Life and disability insurance, contribution to private pension plan, employee stock purchase program
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefit budget - Cafeteria
- Comprehensive Wellness program – on site gym, lectured sports lessons, massages, refreshments in the office, preventive and educational events, volunteering and charity activities and much more
- The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Legal services, Administration, Project Manager, Data entry / Information processor, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer