Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Senior Manager, Regional Talent Acquisition (EMEA)
In this newly created role, the Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition will contribute by building and executing the recruiting strategy to deliver professional levels of talent for key functions across the EMEA region. This role is a unique opportunity to be a part of Global Talent Acquisition’s mission to deliver talent essential to Edwards’ innovation and leadership in providing breakthrough technologies to help patients live longer, healthier lives.
- Partner with key business and HR partners to understand business strategies and organizational plans, determining short and long term talent acquisition needs to meet business objectives.
- Develop recruiting strategies and plans to deliver the right talent at the right time.
- Provide strategic consulting and influencing skills to provide talent acquisition expertise and recommendations to hiring managers and business leaders.
- Analyze recruiting and market information to proactively identify trends and/or opportunities to improve client group hiring capability or results.
- Consistently track and measure results against needs and goals and make course correction when needed.
- Guide, train, and develop recruiters, local and remote, on attraction, sourcing, selection, and retention skills and strategies.
- Sit on the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, collaborating with colleagues to define, design and deliver coordinated strategies and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years’ progressive experience in recruiting technical talent for large companies with a focus on strategy, innovation, workforce planning, analytics, and systems.
- A minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Proven track record of building and managing teams, and managing local and remote teams.
- Proven ability to succeed in a complex, dynamic, and challenging environment with an emphasis on becoming more Strategic in its sourcing capabilities.
- Significant experience in aerospace, automotive, medical device, pharmaceutical, manufacturing or global recruiting.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
What you will get:
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations
- Truly international dynamic and friendly work environment, we use English on a daily basis
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Employer committed to reduce its environmental impacts
- Brand new offices in Prague city center, you can find us in Karlín area
- Various employee groups - network of women, charity, employee events
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours, home office, 5 weeks of holidays
- Sick days, sick leave compensation
- Life and disability insurance, contribution to private pension plan, employee stock purchase program
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefit budget - Cafeteria
- Comprehensive Wellness program – on site gym, lectured sports lessons, massages, refreshments in the office, preventive and educational events, volunteering and charity activities and much more
Information about position
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Business Partner, HR Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer