Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Product Manager, Digital Marketing
The EU THV division (Transcatheter Heart Valves) of Edwards Lifesciences is committed to delivering high value content through digital channels to patients and healthcare professionals. In order to support decisions on campaign optimization and new programs, the marketing team is hiring a Product Manager, Digital Marketing.
Major tasks / responsibilities:
- Lead digital marketing projects from the campaign brief phase to project delivery – in the following fields of digital marketing: campaign websites, content marketing, traffic generation, serious gaming, online engagement, opt-in acquisition, email marketing, marketing automation.
- Liaise with marketing project leads to understand and collect campaign requirements. Discuss and support campaign brief documentation. Ensure proper stakeholders are involved. Brief agencies.
- Develop project action plans & keep track of timelines. Support digital team in establishing project management standards and best practices.
- Own and maintain promotional and communications calendar. Ensure liaison with each team to update comprehensive cross-functional plan. Keep track of milestones for on-time delivery of communications.
- Coordinate asset reviews (content review, legal & regulatory review). Support digital team in establishing standards to keep review timeline as lean as possible.
- Manage QA for all projects
- Digital marketing experience 4-6 yrs
- Expert proficiency with digital analytics, including strong experience with Google Analytics and with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview
- Proficiency with social media listening & management platforms (Hootsuite, Talkwalker preferred)
- First-hand involvement in several fields of digital marketing, including acquisition and engagement tactics
- Strong project management skills
- Strong reporting & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal drive
- Experience managing agencies
- Experience in international organizations
- Fluent in English
Good to have:
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Additional language proficiency: German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish or Italian
- Experience in healthcare industry or in other regulated industries
- Strong understanding of UX principles
- Marketo hands-on experience
- Social media planning / community management experience
Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Our Prague subsidiary has over 200 staff from more than 25 countries and is still growing. Join Edwards Prague!
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Marketing, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer