Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Participate in organization, coordination and support of internal training courses, meetings and events across the EMEA region.
- Organize and manage internal training events, meetings in all aspects such as (but not limited to) venue, travel, transportation, simulators, catering/reservations, invitee list, speakers, equipment (including searching for/ purchasing specific materials needed for the training events), promotional material, presentations, onsite support during the training (including travelling when needed), etc. Pre-meeting preparation of materials, demo kits, registration, etc. Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations. Embrace pragmatic approach and simplify rather than add complexity.
- Support Training and Development team by learning and understanding various processes T&D processes. Help with various reports, data processing, coordination, logistics, administrative support, etc. Provide routine administrative support to assigned teams and/or stakeholders.
- Lead contact for events with internal attendees, external speakers, Centers of Excellence and hotels/vendors. Allocate attendee slots and manage training dates. Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems leading up to and on the event day. Mitigate any change in direction of event planning
- Measure effectiveness of programs through post-meeting survey instruments, field feedback and stakeholders review, develop plan to address concerns, and lead the implementation of solutions. Partner with SMEs to effectively deliver training programs to employees to improve their skills enabling greater achievement of business objectives.
- Lead contact for events with external stakeholders
Information about position
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Training and education
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Pernerova 697/35, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika