Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Associate Manager - Professional Education_MEDTECH COMPANY
- Build strong relationship with Commercial organization to address their regional needs. Implement solutions and professional education processes. Influence commercial counterparts using advanced analytics & monitoring.
- Implement Professional Education processes in close collaboration with Commercial Managers to achieve excellence in Education Compliance while ensuring optimum efficiency and simplicity. Build exceptional partnership with Commercial counterparts.
- Identify regional Professional Education needs, propose solutions and lead the solution implementations.
- Develop Business Intelligence & measure effectiveness of educational tools and compliance. Define compliance KPIs and means to monitor. Manage and oversee compliance analytics within EU and ensure that stakeholders have access to appropriate information. Advice and influence Commercial functions using Education intelligence analysis and KPI updates.
- Maintain awareness and alignment with existing guidelines and regional practices. Act as single point of contact for Commercial organization and by understanding complex Professional Education processes channel those requests to appropriate team members or address immediately.
- Act as a main point of contact and collaborate with vendors and users on the enhancement and development of the Professional Education platforms (e.g., SalesForce.com, SharePoint, PE Knowledgebase…). Evaluate vendor performance as necessary.
- Manage activities with the accountability for successful completion of all deliverables. Identify risk, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolve issues, action item follow up, etc. in collaboration with cross functional and/or matrix teams.
What you will get:
- A job with added value - our products are saving lives
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment (about 30 different nationalities in our Prague office)
- Company is growing rapidly in Prague - possibility for long-term career growth
- Modern office environment in Prague center - Praga Studios in Karlín
- Our own fitness and yoga room
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and many more...
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of Professional Education Operations to the business.
- Develop relationships and leverage them to influence change.
- Full knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to Professional Education compliance -> SOP
- Full knowledge of BI applications and development.
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment.
- Participate and present at meetings with internal and external representatives.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization.
Information about position
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Human resources, Training and education, Development and education specialist, Project Manager, Coach / trainer, Coach
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 737 539 636