Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Associate Manager, Sales Compensation_MEDTECH COMPANY
This position offers you the opportunity to be part of our Global Compensation organization, specializing in Global Sales Compensation. This is a high impact role in which you will provide solutions to sales compensation challenges that will allow us to attract and retain the talent needed to meet the objectives of the company. This position will work closely with the Senior Manager Sales Compensation (based in the US) on global sales compensation projects and initiatives.
You will provide global sales compensation expertise in a market-based pay environment. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have at least eight years of compensation experience, with a focus in sales compensation. Expertise in Sales Compensation is required, preferably in the Life Science or Medical Device industry. Certification as a Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP) and Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) are preferred.
Reporting to our Director of Global Compensation you will join a global team of compensation professionals. You will work closely with the Senior Manager Sales Compensation (based at our company’s headquarters) and at times may interact with leaders, sales operations, finance, and HR partners, acting as a subject matter expert consultant, including influencing in situations, educating, and presenting to groups.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop, get alignment on, and implement portions of sales compensation pay strategies and projects utilizing complex market competitive and cost impact analysis.
- Participate and lead portions of initiatives in support of the Sales Compensation Committee, including analysis for proposed sales incentive plans, SPIFs, and other items governed by the Sales Compensation Committee.
- Create solutions to problems in alignment with sales compensation pay strategies to ensure market competitiveness of compensation programs (e.g., merit and adjustment salary budget proposals, salary structures, setting appropriate starting pay, incentive compensation targets). Provide advice and guidance to the business, senior management, and Human Resources to apply sales compensation expertise to solve complex challenges that meet business needs.
- Evaluate sales jobs using knowledge of job design and the Global Career Framework to establish market pricing benchmarks, salary structure assignment, sales incentive target recommendations and pay mix.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations teams and Finance. Coordinate work of lower level employees, providing training and direction on work assignments, coaching and feedback, and ensuring work is accurate and meets desired objectives.
What you will get:
- A job with added value - our products are saving lives
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment (about 30 different nationalities in our Prague office)
- Company is growing rapidly in Prague - possibility for long-term career growth
- Modern office environment in Prague center - Praga Studios in Karlín
- Our own fitness and yoga room
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and many more...
In addition to the qualifications detailed above, you'll need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Math or another related field, required.
- A minimum of 8 years related compensation experience, required, with a focus in sales compensation.
- Experience in Sales Compensation across Europe
- Proven expertise in usage of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and related compensation data management tools. Working knowledge of HRIS, preferably Workday.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills including consultative and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence change in complex situations and interact with all organizational levels.
- Strict attention to detail, accuracy, and demonstrated ability to perform statistical analysis, critical thinking, and utilize database management tools to provide analysis and solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in a fact paced environment and balance a dynamic workload with constantly changing priorities, deadlines, and project scopes.
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Works mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Human resources, Top management, Financial director / manager, Remuneration and benefits specialist, Project Manager, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 737 539 636