We are an international start-up in the used cars market. And we're building a love brand. We are creating a company where every customer gets a 5-star experience. No matter if selling, buying, or exchanging the car.
In July 2021, we rocket-launched our presence in Germany and by the end of 2022 we will have 25 branches in Western Europe. Our goal is to become the largest and most trusted used cars retailer in Europe.
We are bringing a completely new online car buying experience to the industry and our success is built on two pillars: the use of state-of-the-art information technology and a great team. If you have a passion for cars encoded in your DNA, and you love delivering quality results, you belong to Driverama. Will you join us?
Creative Graphic Designer
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs
- Understanding and interpreting briefs from brand manager
- Attending marketing meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design
- Presenting draft designs to marketing team for feedback
- Supporting marketing and/or the business to understand the impact of graphic design
- Working with creative colleagues such as copywriters and social media experts
- Ensuring that design work is aligned with other methods of communication
- Working on a range of design pieces, from social media posts to packaging design and full-scale branding projects
- Solving problems for Driverama such as helping them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.
- Understand the commercial value of graphic design
- Branch branding drafts and visuals
- Creative drafts of branding for merchandise, dress code, delivery truck, company cars
- Social media graphics
- Static banners for Google Ads and social ads
- Dynamic HTML5 banners
- Complete set of corporate identity such as business cards, letterhead paper, corporate folders, roll-ups, posters, company brochures
- Drafts of OOH materials – city lights, billboards, mega boards
- Ready-to-print materials
- Edits of Driverama cars & Driverama guy photos
- Proven track record as senior graphics designer for at least 3 years
- Proven portfolio of work ranging from social media graphics, through branding of merchandise and packaging, to corporate identity materials, and print materials
- 100% proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to react fast and deliver outstanding and creative results
- Ability to work evenings/weekends if necessary
We are Open to both Permanent Contract or an External Contractor.
Informace o pozici
- Driverama Holdings a.s.
- Dopraváků 874/15, Praha – Čimice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Graphic designer, Designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 702 131 207