Dr.Max is the leading omnichannel pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and services, through our pharmacie and online. Pharmacies are present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy), with further expansion plans across Europe for the future.
E-commerce Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Dr. Max is constantly growing and enrolment of all countries to our common e-commerce platform is one of our top priority goals for the near future. It is in line with our mission to be omnipresent serving our customers, as a retail pharmacy chain and online. If you are already experienced in the e-commerce as scrum master, you are able to cover more than one development teams at the same time you would like to be a part of an exciting and meaningful project, this is the right opportunity for you!
This role will be a part of our Group E-commerce IT team and will be responsible for scrum mastering our development teams consisting of Vue.js and Magento 2 platform developers and testers, in house and externally.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You will serve as a Scrum Master Lead/Agile Coach for several teams
- You will be promoting and supporting Scrum and help us to act fast and be agile
- You will organize team ceremonies and measure team performance
- You will work closely with Product Owners to assist with the backlogs’ health assessment and enrichment
- Cooperation with business analyst, UX specialists, and developers as well as other development teams
- Work within the internal full-stack team responsible for platform development in multiple countries
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar position
- You know and understand Scrum
- Solid working knowledge with Jira and Confluence
- Proven experience with eCommerce solutions of bigger scale is an advantage
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
- Willingness to evolve your knowledge, break things and proactively improve the platform
What do we offer?
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Global level responsible job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
· 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Možnost občasné práce z domova
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Farmacie
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 703 400 801