Dr.Max is the leading omnichannel pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and services, through our pharmacie and online. Pharmacies are present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy), with further expansion plans across Europe for the future.
Graphic Product Development Specialist
Dr.Max Pharma is the producer of private label developing a full range of pharmaceutical products for Dr.Max pharmacy chain. This is small entity with up to 30 employees who are responsible for outsourced production of wide range of high quality products such as medicines, food supplements, medical devices and cosmetics. This includes the whole process from the idea, through composition and packaging to the safe handling of the products en route from the manufacturer to the pharmacy.
Dr. Max Private Label team is searching for a Graphic Product Development Specialist. Based on the approved product composition, this person will cooperate with suppliers to develop new artworks and packages for food supplements, cosmetics and medical devices, as well as update the existing ones. This is the perfect opportunity to implement your knowledge in brand graphics and packaging in an organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference.
What will be your responsibilities?
- New non licensed product packaging development
- Maintenance update of the existing product portfolio packaging
- Print data management (in cooperation with print house and the outsourced producer)
- Cooperation with other departments in the Dr. Max Private Label team – supply chain, sourcing and quality) in order to successfully deliver projects
- Collect relevant product information on the novelty to help local teams in the countries to prepare them for the launch
What do we expect from you?
- University degree, suitable also for fresh graduates proven interest in graphics and packaging design
- Project Management skills
- Thoroughness and focus on detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an extremely dynamic environment of a rapidly growing company
- Fluent English and native level Czech or Slovak
What do we offer?
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Food industry, Health and social care
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801