Dr.Max is the leading omnichannel pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy), with further expansion plans across Europe for the future.
Group Conversion Rate Optimisation Expert
Dr. Max is constantly growing and enrolment of all countries to our common e-commerce platform and creating a fully-fledged package of digital products to enhance Dr.Max further growth is one of our top priority goals for the near future. It is in line with our mission to be omnipresent serving our customers, as a retail pharmacy chain and online.
Who are we looking for?
Are already able to use your previous senior experience to perform analysis and identify customer journey issues on Dr.Max websites? Do you perfectly understand current conversion trends and recommend strategies for improvement? Would you like to be a part of an exciting and meaningful international project across Europe where you can truly make an impact? If yes, then this is the right opportunity for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Creating Group level conversion optimization strategies for Dr.Max
- Using both qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, site reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources to improve conversion rate of Dr.Max websites
- Developing testing to provide recommendation to improve and drive Dr.Max web conversion rates
- Conducting internal workshops for countries and training them in the conversion rate optimisation area
- Keep up to date with all the latest conversion rate technology and methodologies
- Algolia search optimisation
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation is a must
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Excellent testing experience using a variety of tools
- Ability to provide insight and be commercially focused
- Confident presenting and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage communication in the matrix reporting structure across countries and teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate in one of CEE languages and English, orally and in written
What do we offer?
- A very interesting CRO job with great impact on European level
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr.Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Marketing, Pharmaceutical, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801