Dr.Max is the leading omnichannel pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy), with further expansion plans across Europe for the future.
E-commerce Scrum Master
Dr. Max is constantly growing and enrolment of all countries to our common e-commerce platform is one of our top priority goals for the near future. It is in line with our mission to be omnipresent serving our customers, as a retail pharmacy chain and online. If you are already experienced in the e-commerce as scrum master, you are able to cover more than one development teams at the same time you would like to be a part of an exciting and meaningful project, this is the right opportunity for you!
This is a newly established role which will be a part of our Group E-commerce IT team and will be responsible for scrum mastering our development teams consisting of Vue.js and Magento 2 platform developers and testers.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You will serve as a Scrum Master for several teams
- You will be promoting and supporting Scrum and help us to act fast and be agile
- You will organize team ceremonies and measure team performance
- You will work closely with Product Owners to assist with the backlogs’ health assessment and enrichment
- Cooperation with business analyst, UX specialists, and developers as well as other development teams
- Work within the internal full-stack team responsible for platform development in multiple countries
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of working experience as a scrum master in the e-shop development environment
- You know and understand Scrum
- Solid working knowledge with Jira and Confluence
- Proven experience with eCommerce solutions of bigger scale is an advantage
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
- Willingness to evolve your knowledge, break things and proactively improve the platform
What do we offer?
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Global level responsible job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801