Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future.
E-commerce Magento 2 Expert
The group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an experienced Magento 2 Expert to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
We are currently building a global e-commerce solution on Magento 2 platform and your expertise will be crucial in order to continue, finalize and improve the solution successfully.
What will be your responsibilities?
· Leading the design of our global e-commerce Magento 2 solution on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
· Designing innovative development paths and matching them to the right technical solutions on the e-commerce platform
· Ensuring the overall integrity of the software architecture with regards to the e-commerce platform
· Be the main technical point of contact between external vendor(s) and Dr.Max with regards to the e-commerce platform
What do we expect from you?
· Deep knowledge of Magento 2 architecture and development principles
· Ability to review and comment custom Magento 2 code
· Experience in Magento 2 setup and configuration in an international environment
· Insights into Magento 2 community and overview of Magento 2 modules and vendors
· Understanding Magento 2 integration principles with enterprise systems
· Knowledge of different front-end technologies including PWA
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent English and another CEE language
What do we offer?
· Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
· Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
· Space for professional growth within the growing organization
· Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
· Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
· 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801