Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future.
E-Commerce Solution Architect
The group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the IT team, so we are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Solution Architect to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
As the newly established E-Commerce Solution Architect in Dr. Max BDC you will be the main technical idea and proposal maker within the project of building Dr. Max E-Commerce platform.
What will be your responsibilities?
· Defining architecture of application and E-Commerce software solutions for Dr. Max Group
· Integrating internal and external projects/software into a cohesive user experience
· Leading the design effort on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
· Leading the architecture and design of E-Commerce Common Platform with cooperation of external vendor(s) and partners
· Cooperating with country business units on daily basis following the strategy, common rules and business requirements roadmap
· Designing innovative solutions to real market problems
· Ensuring the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification
What do we expect from you?
· Proven experience with E-Commerce architecture solution of bigger scale
· General knowledge of business processes in a complex organization
· Project management methodology knowledge and proven experience
· Deep knowledge of analytical tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visio or similar
· Documentation and record tracking
· Development background
· Fluent Czech and English is a must
What do we offer?
· Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
· Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
· Space for professional growth within the growing organization
· Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
· Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
· 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring dis
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801