Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future.
Change and Deploy Manager
The group level headquarters Dr. Max BDC is expanding the structure of the Group IT Infrastructure Operations team, so we are looking for an experienced Change and Deploy Manager to join us. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
As the newly established Change and Deploy Manager in Dr. Max BDC you will in charge of day to day change management activities.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Handle preparation phase, execution and review of activities related to changes in IT operations processes
- Be in close cooperation with project and delivery teams across the company plan, schedule and control the movement of changes through the process and releases to test and live environments
- Monitor and track change and deploy activities to identify, initiate and manage required action to meet correct process execution
- Support and management of the necessary communication activities related to deployments/changes, act as a focal point for related process and tool questions
- Make sure that deployment implementation checklists / fall back plans are in place and followed
- Provide inputs for process and tool improvements
- Communicate process status and progress to stakeholders
- Participate in Change and Release & Deploy management processes design
- Report and follow change management KPIs
What do we expect from you?
- Overall relevant experience in Release Management/Change Management 3+ years
- Good IT technological overview to be able to cooperate with technological teams
- Microsoft infrastructure, O365,
- Virtualization with VMware, Networking with CISCO,
- General application architecture knowledge – databases, application servers, HA principles
- Common infrastructure services like backup, monitoring, logging
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Advanced planning skills - to create a forward plan of releases and master release calendar
- Fluent English and native level Czech or Slovak
What do we offer?
- Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
- Be responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801