Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future.
Product Specialist Dr.Max Private Label
Dr. Max Private Label includes licensed (Rx and OTC medicines), and non-licensed products (food supplements, cosmetics, vitamins, medical devices, etc.)
As the regional group team is currently growing, Dr. Max Private Label team is searching for a specialist who will be in charge of new the non-licensed product development. Based on the approved product composition, this person will cooperate with suppliers to develop new artworks and update the existing ones. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in a growing organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
- New product artwork development
- Maintenance update of the existing product portfolio
- Print data management (in cooperation with print house and the outsourced producer)
- Cooperation with other departments in the Dr. Max Private Label team – supply chain, sourcing and quality) in order to successfully deliver projects
- Collect relevant product information on the novelty to help local teams in the countries to prepare them for the launch
What do we expect from you?
- University degree, suitable also for fresh graduates
- Project Management skills
- Thoroughness and focus on detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an extremely dynamic environment (rapidly growing company)
- Fluent English and Czech or Slovak
What do we offer?
- Working for the leading pharmacy chain in CEE with great expansion plans
- Responsible global level job with an impact on the business as a whole
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.
Informace o pozici
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
+420 703 400 801