DODO is unstoppable! We are a data-driven logistics service for e-commerce, retail, restaurants and fast food and in a few years we have become one of the fastest growing technology companies in Central Europe. We are partners with the biggest clients and we help them deliver their goods easily, which is why our services need to be one step ahead of the rest of the market. We are using advanced technologies and developing our own logistics platform, GAIA, which facilitates real-time data collection to enable us to make it easier for companies to deliver goods and to reduce their negative impact on the urban environment.
We are currently looking for a Pricing manager to join our Sales & Marketing team. Your role as Pricing Manager is to build a strong and sustainable value based approach to pricing our products and solutions. Your expertise will enable you to create the best pricing strategies and processes in your class and identify revenue and margin optimization potentials. Consistent implementation across all regions and markets will be key to your success.
What will be your responsibilities?
- build-up and implement pricing strategy for established and new services in a market environment with strong long term growth opportunities
- create a pricing schemes linked to the operation set-up under several different models of operation
- support screening the market and analyzing preferences of end customers and installers
- Identifying revenue and margin optimization potentials is in your focus
- proactively develop pricing strategies jointly with cross-functional teams to drive the profitability of products and solutions
- support in improving pricing analytics & reporting standards
Who are we looking for?
An unprecedented willingness to succeed as well as a data driven mindset is what sets you apart in solving everyday business challenges. In order to ensure you are successful in this role, we also look for:
- Master's degree in a business, finance, economics or another quantitative discipline
- At least 5 years in senior managerial position responsible for pricing strategy across industries and business models
- Deep knowledge of fixed and dynamic pricing models in B2C and B2B environment
- Experience related to Sales, Marketing, Product Management and the management of regional subsidiaries
- Strong experience to adapt to local and international and intercultural experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent English
What can we offer you?
- the opportunity to learn something new and push yourself further
- flexible working hours
- workplace in Prague Karlín (close to Křižíkova metro station)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- language courses at the workplace
- company events such as teambuilding, parties and various company events
- start immediately or by agreement
- the opportunity to continuously grow within the company
Informace o pozici
- DoDo Czech s.r.o.
- Pernerova 702/39, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Vlastní organizace náplně práce, Dog-friendly office
- Zařazeno: Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Vrcholový management, Ekonom, Financial Controller, Finanční ředitel/manažer, Odhadce, Specialista reportingu
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel