Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Dixons Carphone is a strong retail and services player in the field of electronics. Our customers can shop online as well as visit a local store. Our store chain is firmly based in England and Ireland, as well as in the Nordic countries, such as Norway or Denmark. Since 2007, our Centre of Excellence in Brno supports business in various areas such as IT, finance, logistics, robotics, customer care and content & copywriting.
Logistics Administrator (junior back-office role)
Why should you choose our team?
We are a small team of 5 people with strong ties to our Nordic business partner with whom we are cooperating on a daily basis. Thanks to a friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are pretty flexible, starting between 7:00 and 9:00 am every day. Therefore, you can easily organise your day and combine work with your personal life.
The communication in English is our daily bread. We are in daily touch with our transporters, suppliers and departments across the Nordic countries which means you will be in touch with people from Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. We mostly communicate via e-mail and systems. Sometimes we are having Skype conferences to discuss ad-hoc issues and plans.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for order processing and confirmations connected to these
- You will investigate and analyse various delivery issues and the information provided
- You will be in touch with following Nordic departments and handle their e-mail request – customer contact centre, return centre, transporters etc., also you will cooperate with other logistics teams
- You will help us with reporting and providing relevant information to our business partner
- You will deal with invoices connected to Reinvoice products and support finance teams in order of correct processing
- You will be cooperating with whole business in finding the best solution for our queries and ideas
- You will be attending team meetings, calls with business partner and team events
What can you learn in our team?
Owing to daily communication in English with delivery related departments in Nordics. You will improve your English and MS Excel skills. After few months working with us you will be able to understand logistics environment and related processes. But don’t worry we will support you at the beginning and majority of the communication is over the e-mail.
You will get a deeper knowledge of delivery issues, their potential resolutions and impact.
Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
- Business correspondence
...and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- You are an intermediate English speaker—both written and spoken
- You are an assertive person and like to work on your own
- You don’t have to be an expert in logistics or electronics field, however, you should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills
- As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have at least basic knowledge of its functionalities
- You need to be able to organise your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so we can rely on you
- You like to organize your own time and deliver the result
- We will also be happy for your participation at projects and improvements – currently we are in process of LEAN implementation within Logistics department
What we offer to make you happier:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
Ideal starting date in the beginning of July.
Dixons Carphone CoE
Information about position
- Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/5, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
Trnitá 491/5, 60200 Brno – Trnitá, Česká republika