Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
We employ over 40,000 people in 9 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and Elgiganten in the Nordic countries, and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are one of the market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.
Supplier Control Associate (Finance position)
Why should you choose us?
Our daily job includes a lot of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. We are in daily touch with our suppliers, buyers and colleagues across Scandinavia over phone, email or skype. Communication is in English but any Scandinavian language is advantage.
We are a team of 12 people. Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are pretty flexible, starting between 7 and 9:30 am every day. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
What will you do?
- Process invoices for purchased goods to our central warehouse (small volume of invoices for significant amounts)
- Have your own 10-15 suppliers for whom you will be the main point of contact
- Reconcile supplier’s accounts on monthly basis
- Pair incoming payments in our retail and wholesale companies
- Request refunds from suppliers with outstanding credit notes on their accounts
- Solve any type of queries that can come up in accounts payable process
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have economic background (High school or University)
- You have proven experience with processing of invoices
- You can start to work from March
- You are an advanced English speaker – both written and spoken
- You are not afraid of handling phone calls
- As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have at least basic knowledge of its functionalities
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- 25 vacation days, sick days, flexible working hours
- Lunch vouchers for 100 CZK/day
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Gym membership for Big1Fitness
- MultiSport card
- Discounted mobile contract
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- Home office
- Business trips to UK to get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training, language courses, technical conferences
- Chill out space (Playstation 3,4; Wii …), relax room, table football
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, regular volleyball sessions, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Informace o pozici
- Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/5, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Economist, Invoice clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant, Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.