Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
We employ over 40,000 people in 9 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and Elgiganten in the Nordic countries, and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are one of the market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.
Senior QA Engineer (automation in PHP, office in centre)
Why should you choose us?
Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. We employ over 40,000 people in 9 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and Elgiganten in the Nordic countries, and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are one of the market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.
Quality Assurance Engineers are part of our Development Team, who works at one of the biggest ecommerce platform in Europe. They are key contact within the team in area of quality and user experience, also provide mentoring and guiding to the rest of the team how to achieve the best possible quality using agile techniques and principles.
Bonus points for this role:
▪ Responsibility for the whole project/release from the quality point of view
▪ Participation on general QA strategy across the whole e-commerce department which will be aligned with agile principles
▪ Personal touch with colleagues including business trips to London
▪ Participation on various workshops, trainings and conferences
▪ Possibility to get another QA certifications
▪ Various opportunities for career paths
What will you do?
Order management is a team responsible for the life cycle of an order, from its placement through various validation and checks against the 3rd party fraud check services, to order fulfilment including communication with the warehouse system, mainframe, reserving delivery slots, orchestrating picking and tracking systems. We are also responsible for back office application where our colleagues from customer support can search any order and do various tasks like order amends and adjustments, product replacements, as well as full or partial rebounds.
We are looking for an experienced tester, who can contribute on automation in areas as performance testing, penetration testing, integration testing, and also take part on end to end test scenarios and improvements of processes.
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
▪ Minimum 3 years of experience in QA area (test automation development and scripting, test scenario design, test planning on daily basis)
▪ You are skilled at test design for automation
▪ Experience with development/architecture of automation framework is an advance
▪ Being familiar with CI processes and how automation fits in CI
▪ Any agile framework (Scrum, Kanban etc.) working experience
▪ Strong knowledge of QA processes and analytical thinking
▪ Knowledge of Page object model, jMeter, Selenium, peneration testing framework is a big plus
▪ ISTQB or any other QA certification is an advantage
What we offer to make you happier?
Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
▪ 25 vacation days, 100 CZK/day lunch vouchers, flexible working hours
▪ Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK colleagues)
▪ Soft skills trainings, language courses, technical conferences
▪ You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
▪ Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
▪ Home office
▪ contribution to pension scheme, MultiSport card and a gym membership
▪ Chill out space (PlayStation 3,4; Wii), relax room, table football
▪ Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQ etc.)
Informace o pozici
- Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/5, Brno – Trnitá
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel