Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
We employ over 40,000 people in 9 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and Elgiganten in the Nordic countries, and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are one of the market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.
AR Accountant with English (or Nordic language)
Why should you choose our team?
We are a team of 15 mostly Nordic speakers, some of us natives from all across Scandinavia, some of us locals with necessary language skills. We work closely with another team in the Nordic AR department consisting mostly of Czech colleagues, which makes the team buildings and social events even more interesting – after all, together we are a mixture of 7 different nationalities! Since many of us are expats, we are more than ready to help new colleagues from abroad with settling down in here and getting acquainted with the city, so be sure you won´t feel left alone. We are also pretty flexible when it comes to working hours as you can start anytime between 6 and 9 am.
What will you do?
- Registering and matching payments (cards, cash transactions, internet payments)
- Bank account reconciliations
- Communication with the Head Office in Copenhagen (in English)
- Communication with the customers and external suppliers
- Creation of the invoices after investigation
- Sending out customer reminders
- Month end reporting
- Payment approvals (duplicate payments, suppliers payments)
What can you learn here?
You will not only learn how to be more assertive and gain negotiating skills, but also you will have a chance to brush up on your decision-making skills, learn how to quickly analyse and interpret financial information.
Last but not least, you will get an insight into the functionality and a chance to feel the spirit of a multinational company.
To make sure you grow personally within the company, we offer motley assortment of workshops and trainings such as:
- Process Mapping
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- Presentation skills
… and many more, all delivered by the best trainers from within the company.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- Fluent English language (with any Nordic language as a big advantage)
- Experience in accountancy or finance background
- Good economic understanding
- MS Office knowledge—especially MS Excel
- Analytical skills
- High degree of integrity, team player
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career—we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- Discounted mobile contract
- Sick days
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, sport tournaments, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Turn you career with Dixons starting from: ASAP
Informace o pozici
- Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/5, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Trnitá 491/5, 60200 Brno – Trnitá, Česká republika