Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
We employ over 40,000 people in 9 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and Elgiganten in the Nordic countries, and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are one of the market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.
Why should you choose our team?
We are a small team of 8 people. Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are pretty flexible, starting between 7 and 9:30 am every day with some exception around the month end. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
Our daily job includes various tasks and every day offers many challenges. The communication in English is our daily bread as we are a multinational team. We are in daily touch with our suppliers and colleagues across Scandinavia countries mainly email. Among other activities are processing of invoices, dealing with queries, reconciliations of accounts and reporting many other ad hoc tasks.
What will you do?
* Process invoices for approval and payment (marketing, utility bills, spares, transport, travel etc.)
* identify and correct errors & duplicate payments
* Re-invoicing (intercompany)
* Taking a part in Month end closure
* Query resolutions with relevant parties
* Communication with the business in English
What can you learn in our team?
Owing to daily communication in English, you will improve your English skills and strengthen your communication skills and assertiveness. You will get a deeper knowledge of various types of expenses and will gain a good accounts payable background. Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company and multilingual team. As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
* Project Management
* ACCA Diploma
* Presentation skills
* Excel trainings
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
* You are an Intermediate English speaker – both written and spoken
* You are not afraid to communicate and speak out when needed
* You are an assertive person
* You don’t have to be an expert in finance field, however, you should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills
* As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have at least basic knowledge of its functionalities
* You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
* You are a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
What we offer to make you happier:
* Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
* Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK colleagues)
* Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
* Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
* You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
* Bonus scheme
* You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
* Some days are full of fruits
* Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer
BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Turn your career with Dixons starting from: September
Informace o pozici
- Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/5, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.