Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
We employ over 40,000 people in 9 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and Elgiganten in the Nordic countries, and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are one of the market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.
Continuous Process Improvement Manager
Why should you choose us?
In this highly creative position, selected candidate will be responsible for acting in a consultative role to Operations Managers/ TLs and project teams to identify, shortlist and implement continuous process improvements. This includes Lean workshops facilitation, providing trainings, mentoring project and promoting Agile & Lean culture. Project portfolio under this role involves assignments between Brno, Acton and Nordic countries so occasional travelling might be required. In addition, the applicant might be involved in process migration (on need basis). In order to be successful in this role, the candidate needs to build collaborative partnership with CoE management, TLs, business partners; demonstrate proactive approach to idea generation of process improvements, communicate effectively, apply practical approach to project management and continuous process improvement agenda.
What will you do?
- Facilitate process improvement workshops
- Identify process improvement opportunities across CoE and drive them to successful completion
- Manage various CoE projects and migrations through the entire project life-cycle
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables together with a project sponsor
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Effectively communicate with all project stakeholders during the entire project on an agreed basis
- Develop and deliver progress reports and presentations
- Juggle multiple projects at once, incorporate last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Fluent business English is essential
- Good understanding of agile or lean and project management, tools and methodologies
- Experience with international project management
- Experience in managing process improvement workshops
- The proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident and assertive with strong communication skills
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (also with UK/ Nordic colleagues)
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme, loyalty bonuses
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- Discounted mobile contract
- Sick days
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
If you would like to meet us in person, send us more information about yourself, come to our office and spend some time with your future colleagues. Turn you career with Dixons starting as soon as possible.
Informace o pozici
- Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/5, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Quality and quality control, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer