You will be responsible for ensuring managed service is provided to all clients. Ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational. If you like proactively managing, overseeing, monitoring, investigating and resolving escalated technical incidents and problems, this role is the right one. You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
- Ensures that service delivery meets agreed service levels.
- Ensures that incidents are handled according to agreed procedures.
- Investigates escalated incidents to responsible service owners (vendors) and seeks resolution.
- Manages configuration items (CIs) and related information.
- Investigates and implements tools, techniques and processes for managing CIs and verifies that related information is complete, current and accurate.
- Improving first call resolution, updating knowledge articles with latest information
- Coaching and mentoring other engineering levels
What you should have:
- At least 5 years of work experience in networking
- ITIL foundation certification (V3 or latest)
- CCNA is a big advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in operational management of people, process and technology
- Relevant experience in multi-vendor support environment
- Good organisational and effective team leadership skills
- Experience in organisational change management (transformational experience)
- Understands budgets and cost management
- Good leadership skills including effective time management, prioritisation and delegation of work
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teams on a daily basis
- Experience in implementation of continual service improvement in previous roles (through automation, process enhancements, etc)
What we offer:
- 10% yearly bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Multisport card
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK with 55% company subsidy
- Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
- Contribution to public transport (full coverage of annual ticket)
- Compensation of salary beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
- Over standard healthcare
- Refreshment (fruit, coffee, tea), monthly company breakfasts
Join our growing global team and push your career further with Dimension Data. Apply today or tomorrow, we are looking forward to hear from you.
Find out more about us on www.dimensiondata.com
Informace o pozici
- Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer