Dimension Data, founded in 1983, is a service and solution provider of information and communication technology, which supports more than 6,000 customers in design, planning, construction and operation of enterprise-wide IT infrastructure to achieve their business goals.
For this we use our technology expertise and global capabilities to deliver services in the areas of network and data center, IT security, voice & video communications as well as application integration.
Service Desk Coordinator with German
The Service Desk Coordinator is an entry level position in the IT Service Desk Management job family. Their primary objective is to manage and monitor the requests of internal clients for specific faults in Dimension Data. They deal with less complex faults.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Receiving client requests and logging these faults with the IT system management
- Ensuring escalation procedure is followed on all critical calls and requests
- Assisting with analysing and interpreting the request
- Providing correct categorisation and prioritisation
- Ensuring the swift resolution and closure of faults
- Maintaining all the relevant documentation
- German language written and spoken
- Experience within IT support environment
- 10% yearly bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK with 55% company subsidy
- Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
- Contribution to public transport (full coverage of annual ticket)
- Compensation of salary beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
- Over standard healthcare
- Refreshment (fruit, coffee, tea), monthly company breakfasts
You are looking for a challenge and to work in a modern environment for international customers within a global organization? Look at www.dimensiondata.com.
Informace o pozici
- Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Telecommunications
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer