Dimension Data, founded in 1983, is a service and solution provider of information and communication technology, which supports more than 6,000 customers in design, planning, construction and operation of enterprise-wide IT infrastructure to achieve their business goals.
For this we use our technology expertise and global capabilities to deliver services in the areas of network and data center, IT security, voice & video communications as well as application integration.
Dimension Data has a turnover of 7,5 billion U.S. $ with more than 28,000 employees in 58 countries worldwide and is since October 2010 a member of the international NTT Group, one of the world’s three largest telecom service providers with approximately 240,000 employees and annual Turnover of about 130 billion U.S. $.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives. The Business Analyst’s key function is the proactive development and deployment of enhanced services and platforms, covering all the functional aspects from service definition through to build and deployment, and the reactive day to day operational support of our services business. The role of the Business Analyst will be to act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions. They are required to analyse, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of technology.
What we expect you to do:
- Proactive development and deployment of enhanced services and platforms, covering all the functional aspects from service definition through to build and deployment
- Ensure the identification and documentation of operational gaps including user guides, templates, test cases and related user training
- Assist with the resolution of issues pertaining to the service
- Communicate and escalate if any issues arise or deliverables cannot be met and request assistance, if required, to ensure deliverables are met
- Determine business requirements and to define solutions to address business, process, information and system problems, improvements or change
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Extensive experience in and with all operational aspects of a Services business, preferably with a Systems Integrator
- Excellent documentation skills, in particular, functional requirements, test cases, system user documentation, processes and procedures and presentations
- Understanding of and experience with ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)
- Understanding of project management processes and methodologies or 2 – 3 years’ experience working as part of a project team
What we offer:
- 10% yearly bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution to public transport
- Over standard healthcare
- Refreshment for free (coffee, tea, water on work)
Informace o pozici
- Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Telecommunications
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer