Do you feel comfortable in identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents? Do you feel good after helping and providing good service to client? If you have at least 1 year´working experience in networking, we have a role for you. You will be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
What you will be doing:
- You will ensure that assigned infrastructure is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the software is installed and configured according to business requirements.
- Identifies problems and errors prior to or when they occur.
- You will investigate first line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents, events and problems.
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents, events and requests, usually documenting the problem resolution and troubleshooting steps.
- Where necessary, they escalate requests and exceptions to the 2nd line support team.
Incident, problem, request and event management
- You will assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
- Provide telephonic support to clients where required
- They are required to identify the problem, incident or event, perform root cause analysis on events, problems and incidents and document the actions required
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate solutions, including the development of a workaround plan.
- Ensure the implementation of a resolution and recovery, ensuring compliance to the relevant processes and policies.
Required Work Experience:
- at least 1 year´working experience in networking - technical support/network support/network administrator
- English written and spoken
- French/Dutch language is a big plus
- willingness to work on extra paid shifts - 24x7 - nights +10%, weekends +10%, public holidays +100%)
What we offer:
- 10% yearly bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK with 55% company subsidy
- Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
- Contribution to public transport (full coverage of annual ticket)
- Compensation of salary beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
- Over standard healthcare
- Refreshment (fruit, coffee, tea), monthly company breakfasts
Join our growing global team and push your career further with Dimension Data. Apply today or tomorrow, we are looking forward to hear from you.Find out more about us on www.dimensiondata.com.
Informace o pozici
- Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or French (Intermediate) or Dutch (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer