DigitalPersona Czech is the part of HID Group.
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com or check us out on https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo
Sales Inside Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for generating new opportunities and support Global Sales Team of Consumer Authentication BU, IAMS. As part of the role, the candidate responsibility will be to actively chase new prospects as well converting leads and conducting sales initiated prospecting and campaigns. This is a key sales role, which generates opportunities around Consumer Authentication product portfolio. The ISR will work closely with Marketing as well as the Field Sales Representatives to increase pipeline. Product knowledge is a must as well as the ability to conduct Discovery calls and record sales activities in order to achieve KPI minimums. Ideally, the individual chosen for this key role will have excellent outreach, prospecting and teleconsulting abilities. In addition, he/she will need strong time management skills and must be comfortable in supporting field sales. ISR will also have a sales support function that will help sales to close deals in timely manner. Should be able to work with the sales team on sales admin, such as update of Salesforce (SFDC).
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to incoming leads in a timely manner
- Focus on lead qualification and lead conversion
- Actively working with sales throughout the whole sales cycle
- Being able to map and generate business in new target accounts
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects with solution positioning
- Set appointments/meetings for field reps
- Log all sales activity in Salesforce
- Maintain awareness of assigned marketing campaigns and messaging
- Support field sales in all aspects of prospecting and lead generation
- Attend product trainings/webinars as assigned
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Operations, Legal and Finance for supporting sales orders and sample orders.
- Continuous learning of product enhancements.
- Adapt to changes internally as well as in the business marketplace
- Ongoing development of sales and technical skills 2 .
- Understand needs/mandates of certain verticals (i.e. Banking, etc.)
- Develop understanding of use cases across all CA product offerings
- Grasp knowledge of competitors in the marketplace
- Understand aspects of pricing and quoting Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What we are looking for:
- Effective selling skills, up to date telecommunication and cold calling skills, as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate our solution to prospect on calls.
- Effective database management skills.
- Demonstrated time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a resourceful mindset • Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and complete short-term and/or long-term tasks and project assignments on time.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Professional appearance and presentation are required.
- Must demonstrate customer focused mentality.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French.
- Associate degree or equivalent training and experience of working within a busy customer services or inside sales / renewals environment is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in tele-sales, inside sales, or sales assistant and a demonstrated ability to understand and achieve stretch targets.
- Effective up-to-date telecommunications and written communication skills.
- Experience of working on projects and evidence of delivering to deadlines.
- Knowledge of the industry, principal actors, and products would be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows. Web based tools or CRM tools like SalesForce.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent terms and conditions
- On-the-job training and development
- Occasional business travel (job dependent)
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Informace o pozici
- DigitalPersona Czech s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Sales commission, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales, Customer service, Sales representative, Regional Business Manager, Partnership Sales Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer