Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Diebold Nixdorf is a world-leading ATM producer and our Pilsen office (established in 2015) specializes exclusively in software development. Thanks to our talented colleagues just in a few years’ time the small office became the most important fintech company in Pilsen region. Our vision is to continue growing and acquire other interesting strategic projects.
About the role:
- Design and operations of Global Center Pilsen IT infrastructure – local on-prem and private cloud
- Provides expert infrastructure support for DevOps oriented CI/CD - SW Build and QA test environments – local labs and remote servers
- Provides expert infrastructure support for SW Product test environments – local labs and remote servers
- Provides active consultancy in solving support tickets for infrastructure related issues and questions
- Ownership for individual projects to advance the IT infrastructure
- Providing support and mentoring for junior colleagues
- Continuous improvement of processes and proposals for automations
- Contributes to best practices to improve overall performance
- Negotiates the technical infrastructure solutions with local providers
What we need from you:
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS, Docker/Kubernetes/Podman containerizations, Windows Server & Active Directory
- Proficiency in IT infrastructure monitoring and operations disciplines
- Great overview of networks and security
- IT Automation (Ansible in particular)
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Fluent in English and Czech language
Nice to have:
- Willingness to share know-how
- Logical reasoning and analytical thinking
- Public cloud administration experience, Azure, M365
Why Diebold Nixdorf?
- You will be offered a competitive salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (or not travel at all if you don't want to)
- Flexible working hours – We trust each other, and we do things our way
- Working from home – While we love working from the office, there are days when staying at home is better
- Working from home allowance in amount of 705 CZK gross monthly - it is clear to us that neither electricity nor internet is for free
- Cafeteria bonus scheme in amount of 15.000 CZK per year– choose the benefit you like
- Multisport card – We support our sport lovers
- Pension insurance contribution – We like to plan for the future
- Two paid days for charity activities - We are happy to help where needed
- 4 sick days- for time when you don´t feel the best
And other small things that make our lives more pleasant:
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers in amount of 150CZK per a day – We are located in the centre, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- Mobile phone and notebook – We offer an unlimited tariff and 5GB of data
What’s my next step?
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in a successful career in a global, reputable company, apply HERE!
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
Informace o pozici
- Diebold Nixdorf s.r.o.
- Poděbradova 2842/1, Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer