Develop ideas, innovations and always #ShareValue.
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by being dedicated to one purpose: creating trust by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it.
Non-Financial Risk Specialist
What will be your position in our team?
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream. The function will be tasked with the identification, measurement, reporting and monitoring of non-financial risks within Clearstream Group.
What will your working days look like?
- Supporting the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which Clearstream’s legal entities may be exposed to
- Supporting the business units with the development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators, review and reporting of Key Risk Indicators
- Validating the identified non-financial risks regarding completeness and accuracy & assessment of non-financial risks by analysis of e.g., risk indicators, loss data and audit findings
- Providing advice, supporting and challenging Clearstream’s legal entities’ units to drive proactive risk management and generally improve risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Developing maintaining and enhancing risk concepts, policies and procedures
- Explaining complex concepts to experts and non-experts through use of analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and ability to see the big picture
- Engaging with a multinational environment that implies excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
You are a good fit if you have:
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Business Process Management experience
- Preferably knowledge of relevant regulation (Basel III, CRR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP GRC is an advantage
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- Employee referral bonus (65 000 CZK)
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
About our culture
Our values are not just something we like to talk about at Deutsche Börse Group. We see our values as essential and live by them every day. They shape our culture and behavior!
It is our strong belief to create a work environment where…
…we embrace #diversity.
…we share ideas with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations within a #global network.
…we work together with #team spirit.
…we are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations.
…we create #trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and thereby foster #growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: A secure and promising workplace!
…we support your career and personal #development.
Information about position
- Deutsche Börse Group
- Sokolovská 662/136b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer